Many people look at the Apple USB-C port on the MacBook and complain about missing ports on the computers. I see the docking station accessory I have always wanted.
- A single plug that connects to all the devices when I get to my desk.
- One day (I hope) my desk would have an Apple display that can provide power for the dongle. (Can’t find how my Thunderbolt displays with MagSafe will connect to USB-C yet)
- Then I have only a single connector when docking my Macbook at home
- I have no plans to buy a MacBook today, not enough RAM, CPU or storage to be useful in 2015.
- But hopeful of MacBook Pro refresh later this year if money permits.